-->

Couple filter Instagram, Here's how to get the All I See Is You Filter

Posted by lestari on 06 March, 2020

Couple filter instagram, Filter All I See Is You - In this post the admin will discuss about one of the filters that are being virall and trends especially for young people, that is the Instagram filter couple or if you are looking for it then you can see it with the Filter All I See Is You Instagram.

Couple filter Instagram, Here's how to get the All I See Is You Filter

Couple filter Instagram or All I See Is You filter Instagram is made just for fun. The Instagram filter couple is created by an account called @Pair, when you enter and view the Couple account, you will see several filters including the one that says All I See Is You.

When you choose the All I See Is You filter in the Couple filter Instagram then you will see your eyes covered in the love symbol, therefore the Couple Instagram filter is perfect when used by young couples who are in love

If you are curious and want to try and get the All I See Is You filter in the Instagram filter couple, then please follow the tutorial below to finish

Also Read: Get and use Glitter on white filter instagram

How To Get the All I See Is You filter in the Couple filter instagram


  1. Please enter your Instagram account, then tap search, and search for the name @couple as the filter maker 
    Couple filter Instagram, Here's how to get the All I See Is You Filter
  2. Please Tap Filter Icons (in the form of smile icons), then you will see several filters, please select Filter All I See Is You  
    Couple filter Instagram, Here's how to get the All I See Is You Filter
  3. Now you tap Save, to save the All I See Is You filter effect that is in the Couple filter Instagram on your camera
  4. Done

How to use the All I See Is You Filter in the Instagram filter Couple

  1. Please tap on your Instagram story, then you slide and search for the All I See Is You filter from the couple until the filter name is in the middle
  2. Now you point the camera at your and your partner's face,
  3. To be able to record videos with the Instagram filter Couple filter, please press and hold the center, and you will see the function of the All I See Is You filter in the Instagram filter Couple
  4. Please share the recorded video to your Instagram story
  5. Done

Also Read: How to get the blue eyes filter Instagram

How to get a Tiktok couple filter


Couple filter turns out to be only available on Instagram, so if you want to share it on tiktok, then you have to make a video using Couple filter on Instagram, then save the video you save to the gallery and now you just share the video in your tiktok account, then the video by some people it will look like making a Tiktok Couple filter video
Previous
« Prev Post

Related Posts

6:39 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment